[POWDER 056] Yyzfrost does not bugde

SO he went and liked the gods. he didn't want to upset this one, so he
did and pushed a boulder. this was no ordinary boulder. for oushing
this boulder there had to be decicions to be made. a headless was
locked behind it and it was critical to either piece the creature, or
oush this boulder and alsas kill it with splatter. but wierd mind
struck him and he freed this body. now for doing this extreme he put
himself in the position of the headless. this boulder was Yyzfrost

lava@kolumbus.fi (Lauri Vallo) wrote in message news:<416c6312.25082099@News.Individual.NET>...
> SO he went and liked the gods. he didn't want to upset this one, so he
> did and pushed a boulder. this was no ordinary boulder. for oushing
> this boulder there had to be decicions to be made. a headless was
> locked behind it and it was critical to either piece the creature, or
> oush this boulder and alsas kill it with splatter. but wierd mind
> struck him and he freed this body. now for doing this extreme he put
> himself in the position of the headless. this boulder was Yyzfrost

You have encountered one of the rare artifact boulders. Like all
artifacts, they have some strange powers. Unlike most artifacts, I
can't think of any way in which you can use them :>
--
Jeff Lait

torespondisfutile@hotmail.com (Jeff Lait) wrote:
>You have encountered one of the rare artifact boulders. Like all
>artifacts, they have some strange powers. Unlike most artifacts, I
>can't think of any way in which you can use them :>

Artifact boulders.

Artifact.

Boulders.

OK. I'm convinced. I'll be downloading POWDER tonight, by the looks of
it :)