(Crawl-YASD) Macro of Death (-10 to Int)!

So I had this really nice Mummy Necromancer going on. Was doing this
after using macros to cast lots of spells while praying for Sif Muna.
I had put those macros to keys 'I' (pray,cast*5,pray,cast*5), ':'
(555I) and Ctrl-c :):::::::::::::::::::::::::). I had gotten a whole
lot of books (starting by books of Death and Undeath), including 4-7
books I couldn't read yet. I had later changed Ctrl-C to drop all my
books (dIdJdKdLdMdNdOdPdQdRdSdTdUdVdXdYdZ) because I tried to organize
my findings...

He had gotten to level 10 (maybe 3 levels after the book rain), had
been training Divinations on D-level 4-5 (near temple)to be able to
cast Identify. I noticed that Sif Muna didn't like me anymore and
didn't protect me from miscast spells, so I decided to go back to
Temple and pray for a little while. I first pressed :, but then
remembered my other macro that had been in Ctrl-c... Unfortunately, I
had no item in letter P, and I read the following message:
"You die..."

Aargh!!! I didn't even get morgue file because I stupidly had to check
what Ctrl-c did... Not a nice way to go!

If you didn't yet catch what happened, this is what the game would
have shown had it been slown down:

drop which item? O
drop which item? Q
no such item, try again. d
Are you Sure? d
[Y]es and [N]o only. R
[Y]es and [N]o only. d
[Y]es and [N]o only. S
[Y]es and [N]o only. d
[Y]es and [N]o only. T
[Y]es and [N]o only. d
[Y]es and [N]o only. U
[Y]es and [N]o only. d
[Y]es and [N]o only. V
[Y]es and [N]o only. d
[Y]es and [N]o only. X
[Y]es and [N]o only. d
[Y]es and [N]o only. Y
You die...

Janne J.

> drop which item? O
> drop which item? Q
> no such item, try again. d
> Are you Sure? d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. R
> [Y]es and [N]o only. d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. S
> [Y]es and [N]o only. d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. T
> [Y]es and [N]o only. d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. U
> [Y]es and [N]o only. d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. V
> [Y]es and [N]o only. d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. X
> [Y]es and [N]o only. d
> [Y]es and [N]o only. Y
> You die...

Hehe. i play my mummy necrom too for a while and
i regularly check out every macro for something trashy like that :))