[POWDER 056] The grid bug

This high class archer who happens to be naked because he took a dip
in the cave-pond nearby sees a grid bug. He's with his trusty bow from
above the dungeon. http://koti.mbnet.fi/lava/whysee.gif
PS. He's not blonde. It's the cave's ambient light's reflection. The
light isn't shining from his hair. no.

lava@kolumbus.fi (Lauri Vallo) wrote in message news:<416ff89c.3857075@News.Individual.NET>...
> This high class archer who happens to be naked because he took a dip
> in the cave-pond nearby sees a grid bug. He's with his trusty bow from
> above the dungeon. http://koti.mbnet.fi/lava/whysee.gif

That would be an LOS bug, I think. What I don't understand is why the
grid bug is lit? Was it in a door, perchance?

> PS. He's not blonde. It's the cave's ambient light's reflection. The
> light isn't shining from his hair. no.

Of course! I worked long and hard on that reflection. I am glad that
it was noticed.
--
Jeff Lait