[Carwl] lighting bolt question

Cool. Now I know, lighting bolt may reflex from walls :-(. How many times
can it do this? I think, more than three (louise is the lower '@') Damn it.
My best char...

Dungeon Crawl version 4.0.0 beta 26 character file.

The bolt of lightning hits Louise.
Louise appears unharmed.
The bolt of lightning hits you!
You die...

### ###
######.# #.#
#.!....###.###
#.####....@..#
#######.########@###
.......#.##########.#
..)....)........ .
............<.... #
#.##.....#.....
#.#............
#.#......#....

Egres the Shatterer (Mountain Dwarf)
(Level 14 Fighter)

Play time: 03:37:04 Number of turns: 32107

Experience : 14/64891
Strength 27 Dexterity 15 Intelligence 8
Hit Points : -25/124 (dead) Magic Points : 22
AC : 18 Evasion : 8 Shield : 8
GP : 1563

serge@matveev spb ru Serge Matveev & ...
ICQ 3575357

Serge Matveev <serge@matveev.spb.ru> wrote:

> Cool. Now I know, lighting bolt may reflex from walls :-(. How many
> times can it do this?

Lots of times, as the ghosts of some of my air elementalists can
testify. :)

> I think, more than three (louise is the lower '@') Damn it. My best
> char...

Oh, another best character will come along before you know what's
happening.

Darshan