[POWDER 056] Blue. I can hear it.

It has come to our knowledge here in town:

"The shallowest part of the dungeon has some wicked magical energies
running in it. I swear I didn't fumble and cast it mysel!" -wizard

"It's no use going down there. The blue dragons are everywhere. I
haven't seen them, but I *know* it." -priest

"It's the mushroom fume making us weary. We need lighter armour to
keep in shape." -fighter

"They come in packs of 3 and sparkle so loud you can hear them through
4 meters of thick gravel!" -thief

lava@kolumbus.fi (Lauri Vallo) wrote in message news:<417978d5.57489385@News.Individual.NET>...
> It has come to our knowledge here in town:
>
> "The shallowest part of the dungeon has some wicked magical energies
> running in it. I swear I didn't fumble and cast it mysel!" -wizard
>
> "It's no use going down there. The blue dragons are everywhere. I
> haven't seen them, but I *know* it." -priest
>
> "It's the mushroom fume making us weary. We need lighter armour to
> keep in shape." -fighter
>
> "They come in packs of 3 and sparkle so loud you can hear them through
> 4 meters of thick gravel!" -thief

I can't explain how happy I am that the blue dragons have given
themselves away with excessive noise. I kept telling them to keep the
partying to a minimum or no adventurers would dare investigate.

"If you can defeat the blue dragons, you didn't need the prize
anyways." -barbarian
--
Jeff Lait

TRENDING THREADS