any Dell techs out there

I have an old Dell Latitude LM P-100SD Laptop. When I turn it on the screen
reads
"Partition table corrupted or doesn't exist - save to disk feature is
disabled" and it doesn't try to boot from the floppy either. And when I try
to go into the bios it asks for a password which I don't have. (yard sale
computer) Any ideas ???? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about dell techs there

    You could try flashing the BIOS if the password protection is only on the
    BIOS setup, depending on which model the bios flash will remove non critical
    passwords but will NOT remove the Boot Up Password, failing that you could
    try a known good HDD in the machine
    "johnsmith" <someone@msn.com> wrote in message
    > I have an old Dell Latitude LM P-100SD Laptop. When I turn it on the
    screen
    > reads
    > "Partition table corrupted or doesn't exist - save to disk feature is
    > disabled" and it doesn't try to boot from the floppy either. And when I
    try
    > to go into the bios it asks for a password which I don't have. (yard sale
    > computer) Any ideas ???? Thanks

Dell Partition Table Computers