Your question

Cannon ip8500 colour issues when set to high quality print

Tags:
  • Printers
  • Photo
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 6, 2012 9:20:11 PM

hi i have strange problem with printer maybe some of you had same and could share solution.

printer canon ip8500 set to high quality print brings strange colours regard of paper, photo paper, dvd print.
at normal quality everything is fine.

just installed new system and got same result :? could it be firmware? block print head ?

:cry: 

More about : cannon ip8500 colour issues set high quality print

October 12, 2012 9:28:51 PM

onehans1982 said:
hi i have strange problem with printer maybe some of you had same and could share solution.

printer canon ip8500 set to high quality print brings strange colours regard of paper, photo paper, dvd print.
at normal quality everything is fine.

just installed new system and got same result :? could it be firmware? block print head ?

:cry: 

I have the same problem with the same printer. Didn't used to have it and, since I don't use the printer very often, don't know when it started. VERY frustrating. I've basically given up on printing in High Quality. Bought the printer new many years ago and it was great then. I print from Adobe Lightroom. Tried the photo printer app that came with the printer, same result. If I want to get into serious quality printing I guess I'll have to buy another printer, but would really like to have a solution for the iP8500.

I checked the firmware, up to date. Driver, also. The print head checks out well for any clogged nozzles, plus the print is too even for a nozzle problem.

Jerry
May 28, 2013 3:48:39 PM

i think it was a software fault after all since i installed new system again and it started to work as should :) 
!