[3059] Character creation

Tags:
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
October 26, 2004 1:34:34 PM

Have many people tried this game?

It's quite good. I have played for a few hours, but you know, work
becons. I died trying to kill everybody; quite fun.

Anyway, to the author (if he is reading): What is the deal with character
creation? Are characters with 1,2,3,BIG statlines even useful? I sat there
for a pretty long time trying to work out what I should be rolling
for...maybe a little guide there for the newbies?

Other than that, the help system is fine. I'll definitely come back to
it.

--
Glen
L:p yt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-

More about : 3059 character creation

Anonymous
October 27, 2004 1:27:36 AM

"Glen Wheeler" <gew75@uow.edu.au> wrote in message news:<417d8d8b@dnews.tpgi.com.au>...
> Have many people tried this game?
>
> It's quite good. I have played for a few hours, but you know, work
> becons. I died trying to kill everybody; quite fun.
>
> Anyway, to the author (if he is reading): What is the deal with character
> creation? Are characters with 1,2,3,BIG statlines even useful? I sat there
> for a pretty long time trying to work out what I should be rolling
> for...maybe a little guide there for the newbies?
>
> Other than that, the help system is fine. I'll definitely come back to
> it.

Yeah, I have been toying with the stat distribution, because right
now, it isn't ideal.

I'll get started on a better stat distribution shortly, thank you!

3059's Creator,
Jeremy

http://3059.phr00t.com/
!