When I.m connected directly with the source it doesnt happend. Only when I am connected in WiFi mode
More about :intermittend internet dropouts wifi
January 2, 2011 5:22:49 PM
You should try to optimise your reception and avoid interference.
1) raise the router above furniture level
2) Experiment with channels (some will work better or worse depending on your environment)
3) If you can detect strong neighbouring wifi, use a channel 5 stops away from strongest.
4) Relocate cordless phone base or video sender etc.
5) Be prepared to move the computer (or at least turn it so your body is not between the router signal and the wireless adapter's antenna.