HP C5300 Driver language?

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
I have this printer given by my co-worker today but it has no CD/DVD software included, so I decided to download via internet the latest driver of this printer. Then when I installing the driver all the menu is in Japanese?! I continue the installation and in the end all the description and program language of this printer is in Japanese...

I know that from the official site I clicked the English software but when I installed it was in Japanese, does the installer detect where you from, from your IP address? How do I make my driver in English?

shuin_exe

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Actually this: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3560274&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=3560270

sorry its not c5300 but c5380 <<

I download it again... requesting english software but no luck it still japanese language... can u give it a try to DL and zip then upload it to mediafire?

EDIT: I was thinking that when I download the driver it detects which country I from (because I live in Japan) also I'm trying to install that in offline :D

Try to set it to English international before download on your link.