Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

USB switch

  • Switch
  • USB
  • Peripherals
  • Product
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 11, 2012 12:28:37 AM

I have 3 computers at school in which I would like to use my keyboard and mouse with, and instead of using a separate set for each, i would like to use what i have for all three. Is there such a thing as a USB switch? I know there are KVMs, but i have no need for the monitor feature, unless i can find a good price on a 4 computer switch. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks

More about : usb switch

August 16, 2012 9:05:15 PM

You can use a KVM switch without the monitor attached to it.