Santa Claus brings me a new roguelike for Christmas !!!!

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc,scot.tld (More info?)

His elves wrote it for me.
3 answers Last reply
More about santa claus brings roguelike christmas
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Adrian Fänger wrote:
    > You should never allow a tradional roguelike race to write their own
    > roguelike.
    > It will probable be totaly unbalanced,when you play a elf.
    If you buy that line of reasoning, DarkGod must be a Deathmold.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Antoine schrieb:
    > Adrian Fänger wrote:
    >
    >>You should never allow a tradional roguelike race to write their own
    >>roguelike.
    >>It will probable be totaly unbalanced,when you play a elf.
    >
    > If you buy that line of reasoning, DarkGod must be a Deathmold.

    Who says he isn't?!
    Have you ever seen him in Real Life (tm)?

    ;)

    copx
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    You should never allow a tradional roguelike race to write their own
    roguelike.
    It will probable be totaly unbalanced,when you play a elf.

Games Video Games