Santa Claus brings me a new roguelike for Christmas !!!!

Last response: in Video Games
December 16, 2004 1:02:41 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc,scot.tld (More info?)

His elves wrote it for me.
December 16, 2004 2:15:16 AM

Adrian Fänger wrote:
> You should never allow a tradional roguelike race to write their own
> roguelike.
> It will probable be totaly unbalanced,when you play a elf.
If you buy that line of reasoning, DarkGod must be a Deathmold.
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 11:20:19 AM

Antoine schrieb:
> Adrian Fänger wrote:
>
>>You should never allow a tradional roguelike race to write their own
>>roguelike.
>>It will probable be totaly unbalanced,when you play a elf.
>
> If you buy that line of reasoning, DarkGod must be a Deathmold.

Who says he isn't?!
Have you ever seen him in Real Life (tm)?

;)

copx
Anonymous
December 16, 2004 11:23:32 AM