Sign in with
Your question

[Solved] Blacx docking station-esata drivers

Last response: in Windows 7
January 9, 2013 8:57:27 PM

Have windows 7 32bit and cannot find driver fro my thermaltake bacx to install and find by USB. Have tried several USB ports with no luck keeps giving error code 43 and tried to down load drivers from the site but only show windows XP.
a b $ Windows 7
January 9, 2013 9:03:06 PM

cameramandd said:
Have windows 7 32bit and cannot find driver fro my thermaltake bacx to install and find by USB. Have tried several USB ports with no luck keeps giving error code 43 and tried to down load drivers from the site but only show windows XP.

What is the specific model # of the BlacX dock? The newer ones provide Windows 7 support but can't be sure about yours. Provide us with that and we could probably help you better.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 243 $ Windows 7
January 9, 2013 9:37:55 PM

I have one of those devices and it does not require any special drivers. I have used with Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, WHS, various Linux distros, and OS X, all without any drivers.

Swap you USB cable and verify that you have the correct power supply attached to it and the device is actually powered on.

Could also be an issue with a specific HDD you inserted into it. Have you tried a different HDD?
m
l
!