Abstract: I'm looking for an adequate Laptop while I'm away from home for a few months. I need Wi-Fi, surf and movie viewing capabilities. Price isn't a major concern, but the cheaper the better. I won't be using it for gaming.
1. What is your budget? Nothing too steep.
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? I don't mind a full sized laptop, but a "netbook" would be fine if it had all the functionalities I need.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I will be using the laptop while I'm away from home, therefore without my current desktop.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.) I want to be able to surf adequately as well as watch movies and the like. I'll also be using it for photos, but nothing too hardcore.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 200GB+
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. http://www.prodimex.ch
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? I'd like something that can read CDs and DVDs. Bluray and burning are not essential.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. If I were pretentious enough for that, I wouldn't be asking for your help . No preference.
13. What country do you live in? Switzerland