what/where are these files

I have a Dim 2400 system with XP Home. I use IE and OE (6.0 I think).

I want to back up 2 files to a flash memory device and I can't find them:

1) My list of favorites from IE.

2) My address book from OE. I tried to use the Export feature, but it isn't
working right.

Can someone help me on this?

Mel
1 answer Last reply
More about what where files

    www.inachis.com

    Download the trial of eBackup.
    "MB" <mel@prodigy.invalid.net> wrote in message
    > I have a Dim 2400 system with XP Home. I use IE and OE (6.0 I think).
    >
    > I want to back up 2 files to a flash memory device and I can't find them:
    >
    > 1) My list of favorites from IE.
    >
    > 2) My address book from OE. I tried to use the Export feature, but it
    isn't
    > working right.
    >
    > Can someone help me on this?
    >
    > Mel

Dell Internet Explorer Windows XP Computers