what/where are these files

mb

I have a Dim 2400 system with XP Home. I use IE and OE (6.0 I think).

I want to back up 2 files to a flash memory device and I can't find them:

1) My list of favorites from IE.

2) My address book from OE. I tried to use the Export feature, but it isn't
working right.

Can someone help me on this?

Mel

www.inachis.com