15mm D&D figures

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures from
the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on eBay.

Can anyone in the UK help with:

11-950 Baatezu
11-951 Bugbears of Dragonspear
11-952 Ogres of Dragonspear
11-953 Hobgoblins of Dragonspear
11-972 Levy of the Goblin Marches
11-974 Kobold Infantry

Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about 15mm figures
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

    Out from under a rock popped Peter Simpson and said

    Have you checked Ironwind miniatures http://www.ironwindmetals.com/ and Ral
    Partha Europe http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/ ?

    --
    rob singers
    pull finger to reply

    On Sun, 31 Jan 2005, Robert Singers wrote:

    > Out from under a rock popped Peter Simpson and said
    >
    > > I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures
    > > from the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on
    > > eBay.
    >
    > Have you checked Ironwind miniatures http://www.ironwindmetals.com/ and Ral
    > Partha Europe http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/ ?

    AFAIK these figs won't be seen again, because when WotC bought up D&D,
    they yanked all of RP's licenses.

    I've got a bunch, unpainted in blisters, that'll be going up on EBay
    sometime later this year. Mostly Dwarves; I've already got a huge painted
    army & can spare the unpainted pewter!

    Do check EBay, I know I've seen them there before.

    Brian.
    www.warbard.ca/games.html
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

    It's even worse. When the license was stopped the molds were destroyed. You
    will only see them on eBay, and sometimes in shops that have leftovers.
    They were mostly sculpted by C. Atkins who still seems to be in the business
    somewhere. Especially his griffons and hippogriffs were really nice.

    Frits
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

    I have some orc archers and some human archers from this line I would
    let go cheap and would be willing to send to UK

    email me at: bomathews@prodigy.net

    Peter Simpson wrote:

    > I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures from
    > the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on eBay.
    >
    > Can anyone in the UK help with:
    >
    > 11-950 Baatezu
    > 11-951 Bugbears of Dragonspear
    > 11-952 Ogres of Dragonspear
    > 11-953 Hobgoblins of Dragonspear
    > 11-972 Levy of the Goblin Marches
    > 11-974 Kobold Infantry
    >
    > Thanks
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

    Brian,

    What do you have and what are you asking for it?

    Bo

    Brian Burger wrote:

    > On Sun, 31 Jan 2005, Robert Singers wrote:
    >
    > > Out from under a rock popped Peter Simpson and said
    > >
    > > > I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures
    > > > from the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on
    > > > eBay.
    > >
    > > Have you checked Ironwind miniatures http://www.ironwindmetals.com/ and Ral
    > > Partha Europe http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/ ?
    >
    > AFAIK these figs won't be seen again, because when WotC bought up D&D,
    > they yanked all of RP's licenses.
    >
    > I've got a bunch, unpainted in blisters, that'll be going up on EBay
    > sometime later this year. Mostly Dwarves; I've already got a huge painted
    > army & can spare the unpainted pewter!
    >
    > Do check EBay, I know I've seen them there before.
    >
    > Brian.
    > www.warbard.ca/games.html

Games Ebay Video Games