[Crawl] Darts in slot b, a bug?

I've currently found that f_iring darts (and probably all missiles,
couldn't test yet) from slot b apparently doesn't work. In this case I
get a 'no suitable missiles' message and have to t_hrow them instead. Is
this a (known) bug? Or is there a certain reason for it?

Rubinstein

Rubinstein <picommander@t-online.de> wrote:

> I've currently found that f_iring darts (and probably all
> missiles, couldn't test yet) from slot b apparently doesn't work.
> In this case I get a 'no suitable missiles' message and have to
> t_hrow them instead. Is this a (known) bug? Or is there a certain
> reason for it?

Feature. Look for the fire_items_start option in your init.txt.

Darshan

Darshan Shaligram wrote:
> Rubinstein <picommander@t-online.de> wrote:
>
>> I've currently found that f_iring darts (and probably all
>> missiles, couldn't test yet) from slot b apparently doesn't work.
>> [...]
>
> Feature. Look for the fire_items_start option in your init.txt.

Oh yes. I didn't browse through the entire init.txt yet. Seems that
reading the documentation isn't enough (or probably I just missed that
part). At least I know now what caused me several headaches from the
beginning on. :)

Rubinstein