[IVAN] Good things to wish for?

My neutral human just found and unthinkingly read a scroll of
wishing on level 1 of the Gloomy Cave. After scanning item.dat for
a while, I asked for the spear of Vermis (since this guy has been
saying it with spears since the start of the game).

Assuming I live long enough to find another scroll of wishing (in this
game, or sometime in the future), what are good things to wish for in
IVAN?

Darshan

Darshan Shaligram wrote:

> My neutral human just found and unthinkingly read a scroll of
> wishing on level 1 of the Gloomy Cave. After scanning item.dat for
> a while, I asked for the spear of Vermis (since this guy has been
> saying it with spears since the start of the game).
>
> Assuming I live long enough to find another scroll of wishing (in this
> game, or sometime in the future), what are good things to wish for in
> IVAN?
>
> Darshan

There's discussion about this in IVAN's forums:

http://a25a.mtalo.ton.tut.fi/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8

Also, IvanWiki has an article:

http://a25a.mtalo.ton.tut.fi/wiki/index.php/What_to_wish_for%3F

Personally, a wand or cloning, a magical whistle or an amulet of life saving
are my favourite wishes.