New Laptop off Ebay

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
August 13, 2004 5:53:26 PM

Just bought a I8600 from eBay. Brand new. Still in the box. Does anyone have
any experience with registering something like this for warranty purposes?
And does anyone know if I can purchase an extended warranty from Dell?

Thanks,
Greg

More about : laptop ebay

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 13, 2004 7:00:25 PM

The original buyer/registered owner has to transfer ownership. If it's
under warranty, you can then buy an extension.

!