New Laptop off Ebay

Just bought a I8600 from eBay. Brand new. Still in the box. Does anyone have
any experience with registering something like this for warranty purposes?
And does anyone know if I can purchase an extended warranty from Dell?

Thanks,
Greg
1 answer Last reply
More about laptop ebay

    The original buyer/registered owner has to transfer ownership. If it's
    under warranty, you can then buy an extension.

    "Greg" <ghays@vc.com> wrote in message
    > Just bought a I8600 from eBay. Brand new. Still in the box. Does anyone
    have
    > any experience with registering something like this for warranty purposes?
    > And does anyone know if I can purchase an extended warranty from Dell?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Greg

Dell Laptops Ebay Computers