802.11b & G wireless compatibility???

I have a Microsoft MN 700 base station and someone gave me
a new MN 510 wireless USB adaptor. The base is wireless G
and the adaptor the older B version. Anyone know if this
adaptor will work on this station? Thanks for any advice
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless compatibility

    The MN-700 does both 802.11b and g, Gary.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Gary G." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a Microsoft MN 700 base station and someone gave me
    > a new MN 510 wireless USB adaptor. The base is wireless G
    > and the adaptor the older B version. Anyone know if this
    > adaptor will work on this station? Thanks for any advice

Routers Wireless Microsoft Compatibility Networking