802.11b & G wireless compatibility???

I have a Microsoft MN 700 base station and someone gave me
a new MN 510 wireless USB adaptor. The base is wireless G
and the adaptor the older B version. Anyone know if this
adaptor will work on this station? Thanks for any advice

The MN-700 does both 802.11b and g, Gary.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC