Sign in with
Your question

S24A350H monitor Firmware Update Failure ! Please Help !

Tags:
  • Flat Panel Monitors
  • Firmware
  • Monitors
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 18, 2012 1:43:11 PM

Hi guys,

I was attempting to upgrade the firmware on my samsung 24" S24A350H monitor via the software firmware updater. It got stuck at 10% and would not move past it (let it sit at 10% for about 1 hours).

I rebooted my pc, and now the monitor will not turn on, do any of you guys have any experience with this? Thanks for your help in advanced.

More about : s24a350h monitor firmware update failure

September 5, 2012 8:38:00 PM

mohsinghouri said:
Hi guys,

I was attempting to upgrade the firmware on my samsung 24" S24A350H monitor via the software firmware updater. It got stuck at 10% and would not move past it (let it sit at 10% for about 1 hours).

I rebooted my pc, and now the monitor will not turn on, do any of you guys have any experience with this? Thanks for your help in advanced.

I had exactly the same problem. I was running it on windows 8 64-bit. It got stuck at 10% and it just stayed like that. And the monitor did not start after the the pc was turned off. Brother, i got some bad news for you. The main board of your monitor is fried. You should replace it. Then it will work again as before. I did so exactly the same way. I got my main board from ebay. If you just replace the board, the monitor should work just fine. I don't know the actual problem that causes this , but i think it might have something to do with the version of windows you are running. at least that's what i know from what i have experienced so far.

just type in " Samsung S24A350H 4264P" on google and look up ebay.
m
l
!