Addind an ampliied antenna to the MN-500

Am I able to use the Microsoft MN-500 wireless router
with the EZ Connect home antenna? The MN-500 antenna
does not remove easily, is there a trick? I have a
few "low" spots in my house.

The Microsoft Broadband Networking base stations are not extendable with an
external antenna. They have both internal and external systems, and you
would probably unbalance the setup.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC