[DoomRL] crash report

Ru

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2004

here's the screen dump.. (i hope it's readable)

============================

You miss the cacodemon. You need to taste blood!
The former human seregant fires! The former human seregant dies. [more]
#################
•0••••••••h•••••••••
••••••••+••h•••••••••
••••••h••&0••••##+
•••••••••n unhandled exception occurred at
0x00020EA5 : # #+##+##••••••••••
EACCESSVIOLATION : Access violation•••••••••••••••#••••
0x00020EA5 ••••••••••••••••+ •••
0x00000028 ••••••••••••••••# ••
••••••••;0•••••#
•••••••••••••••+
••••••••••••••#
••••••••••••••#
#############

barry3 Armor : red armor [4/4] (71%) Phobos Base
Health: 178% Exp: 3/4925 Weapon: chainsaw (4d6) Level 9
aggresive breserk

========================

i was near the barrel, when the sergeant shot me with a shotgun. i saw the
barrel explosion, and then the game crashed :( i'd just got me first rocket
laucher, too.

ah well, back into the breach. i'll post some comments once i've got a bit
further into it.

--
ru

ru wrote:
> here's the screen dump.. (i hope it's readable)
[snip]
> i was near the barrel, when the sergeant shot me with a shotgun. i
> saw the barrel explosion, and then the game crashed :( i'd just got
> me first rocket laucher, too.

Urgh! Thanks to the detailed bug report you gave me an idea of why it might
have happened... The seregant would die after that barrel explosion right?
As I see it, he died, and THEN the program still wanted to access it! I
found the place -- hope that I killed that one finally :-D

> ah well, back into the breach. i'll post some comments once i've got
> a bit further into it.

I'm waiting for this :D

regards, and thank you,
Kornel Kisielewicz