[DoomRL] Nukes and Invulnerability

Well, I set off a nuke while invulnerable. I was hoping this would
open a door to the new secret level that has been hinted at, but
perhaps location matters, too, so I haven't entirely given up on it.
But it *did* clear the level without killing me, so you can use the
nuke this way.

R. Dan Henry
danhenry@inreach.com

R. Dan Henry wrote:
> Well, I set off a nuke while invulnerable. I was hoping this would
> open a door to the new secret level that has been hinted at, but
> perhaps location matters, too, so I haven't entirely given up on it.
> But it *did* clear the level without killing me, so you can use the
> nuke this way.

regards,
Kornel Kisielewicz