Martin's Dungeon Bash v1.1 released

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.announce,rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

After finding some bugs thanks to the reports of Jon Amery and Adam
White, I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.1 of Martin's
Dungeon Bash.

Source code can be downloaded as a gzipped tar archive (26085 bytes) from
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/dungeonbash-1.1.tar.gz

NEW FEATURES IN RELEASE 1.1
---------------------------
* Magic robes now auto-ID when worn.

BUG FIXES IN RELEASE 1.1
------------------------
* permons[] is no longer stored in the save file, as it has no features
that are changed at runtime
* Magic robes are now correctly printed in the inventory when identified.
[Bug reported by Jon Amery]
* Scrolls of identify now exist and function. [Bug found due to bug report
by Jon Amery]
* The internal RNG now uses "unsigned int" instead of "unsigned long" to
store its state. As a result, the game can now be played on x86-64.
[Bug reported by Adam White]

More about martin dungeon bash released
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Martin Read wrote:
    > After finding some bugs thanks to the reports of Jon Amery and Adam
    > White, I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.1 of
    Martin's
    > Dungeon Bash.

    I'm glad to see Martin's Dungeon Bash continuing development. I
    presume the official page for this would be:

    http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.html

    ?

    Also, if you could please include the date of the release on the page
    (including the year), I would be much obliged. It makes it easier to
    try and update http://thelist.roguelikedevelopment.org.

    Good luck with your development!
    --
    Jeff Lait
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    "Jeff Lait" <torespondisfutile@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I'm glad to see Martin's Dungeon Bash continuing development. I
    >presume the official page for this would be:
    >
    >http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.html

    Yes.

    >?
    >
    >Also, if you could please include the date of the release on the page
    >(including the year), I would be much obliged. It makes it easier to
    >try and update http://thelist.roguelikedevelopment.org.

    Done; dates are in [] on the download lines, in sensible (i.e.
    big-endian) format.
    My roguelike games page (including my BSD-licenced roguelike) can be found at:
    http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.html

Games Bug Video Games