  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
February 7, 2005 2:50:04 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.announce,rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

After finding some bugs thanks to the reports of Jon Amery and Adam
White, I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.1 of Martin's
Dungeon Bash.

Source code can be downloaded as a gzipped tar archive (26085 bytes) from
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/dungeonbash-1...

NEW FEATURES IN RELEASE 1.1
---------------------------
* Magic robes now auto-ID when worn.

BUG FIXES IN RELEASE 1.1
------------------------
* permons[] is no longer stored in the save file, as it has no features
that are changed at runtime
* Magic robes are now correctly printed in the inventory when identified.
[Bug reported by Jon Amery]
* Scrolls of identify now exist and function. [Bug found due to bug report
by Jon Amery]
* The internal RNG now uses "unsigned int" instead of "unsigned long" to
store its state. As a result, the game can now be played on x86-64.
[Bug reported by Adam White]

More about : martin dungeon bash released

Anonymous
February 7, 2005 6:53:16 AM

Martin Read wrote:
> After finding some bugs thanks to the reports of Jon Amery and Adam
> White, I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.1 of
Martin's
> Dungeon Bash.

I'm glad to see Martin's Dungeon Bash continuing development. I
presume the official page for this would be:

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.ht...

?

Also, if you could please include the date of the release on the page
(including the year), I would be much obliged. It makes it easier to
try and update http://thelist.roguelikedevelopment.org.

Good luck with your development!
--
Jeff Lait
February 7, 2005 4:43:29 PM

"Jeff Lait" <torespondisfutile@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I'm glad to see Martin's Dungeon Bash continuing development. I
>presume the official page for this would be:
>
>http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.ht...

Yes.

>?
>
>Also, if you could please include the date of the release on the page
>(including the year), I would be much obliged. It makes it easier to
>try and update http://thelist.roguelikedevelopment.org.

Done; dates are in [] on the download lines, in sensible (i.e.
big-endian) format.
My roguelike games page (including my BSD-licenced roguelike) can be found at:
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~mpread/roguelikes.ht...