R.g.r.crawl time?

I notice that 90+% of the new posts in this group start with [crawl].
Mayhap it's time crawl got its own newsgroup? Or maybe we should just
rename this one. ;)

Twisted One wrote:
> I notice that 90+% of the new posts in this group start with [crawl].
> Mayhap it's time crawl got its own newsgroup? Or maybe we should just
> rename this one. ;)

LOL!
If you would read some posts of the past 2 or 3 weeks, you surely would
understand your own joke (which I guess wasn't intended). ;-) Wait until
Cornel is back and watch [DoomRL] fighting back it's current monopoly in
no time! *g* It also seems a historical topic in r.g.r.m., popping out
every few month or so...

Rubinstein

Rubinstein wrote:
> Twisted One wrote:
>
>>I notice that 90+% of the new posts in this group start with [crawl].
>>Mayhap it's time crawl got its own newsgroup? Or maybe we should just
>>rename this one. ;)
>
> LOL!
> If you would read some posts of the past 2 or 3 weeks, you surely would
> understand your own joke (which I guess wasn't intended). ;-) Wait until
> Cornel is back and watch [DoomRL] fighting back it's current monopoly in
> no time! *g* It also seems a historical topic in r.g.r.m., popping out
> every few month or so...

You must be thinking of r.g.r.development here -- there's plenty of
[DoomRL] there. Whatever it is. It sounded like zangband, cyberdemons
with rockets and such.

"Twisted One" <twisted0n3@gmail.invalid> wrote in message
> Rubinstein wrote:
>> Twisted One wrote:
>>
>>>I notice that 90+% of the new posts in this group start with [crawl].
>>>Mayhap it's time crawl got its own newsgroup? Or maybe we should just
>>>rename this one. ;)
>>
>> LOL!
>> If you would read some posts of the past 2 or 3 weeks, you surely would
>> understand your own joke (which I guess wasn't intended). ;-) Wait until
>> Cornel is back and watch [DoomRL] fighting back it's current monopoly in
>> no time! *g* It also seems a historical topic in r.g.r.m., popping out
>> every few month or so...
>
> You must be thinking of r.g.r.development here -- there's plenty of
> [DoomRL] there. Whatever it is. It sounded like zangband, cyberdemons with
> rockets and such.

Sorry Neo, but old Ruby boy is correct. You're just not with the times.

--
Glen
L:pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:04:50 +1100, "Glen Wheeler" <gew75@uow.edu.au>
wrote:

>"Twisted One" <twisted0n3@gmail.invalid> wrote in message

>> You must be thinking of r.g.r.development here -- there's plenty of
>> [DoomRL] there. Whatever it is. It sounded like zangband, cyberdemons with
>> rockets and such.

> Sorry Neo, but old Ruby boy is correct. You're just not with the times.

Well, just changing his identity to one I haven't kill-filed yet can't
be expected to lend him a clue.

R. Dan Henry
danhenry@inreach.com