2nd edition AD&D-influenced mud looking for builders

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Title says it all. I'm developing a mud making it capable for people to
play AD&D online across the globe. The code is currently highly advanced
and I'm looking for people to build zones. It's all text-based, free to
play, and roleplay enforced. There are countless features and modifications
that make the game worth playing. If anyone is interested in being a
DM/builder, drop me a line.

Marquardt wrote:
> Title says it all. I'm developing a mud making it capable for people to
> play AD&D online across the globe. The code is currently highly advanced
> and I'm looking for people to build zones. It's all text-based, free to
> play, and roleplay enforced. There are countless features and modifications
> that make the game worth playing. If anyone is interested in being a
> DM/builder, drop me a line.

Which mud engine do you use?
Any "url" to the mud itself?
Any mud homepage?

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I might be interested if you gave me some more info :)