[Crawl] Tile version 069 released

Dungeon Crawl Tile version 069 is now out!
http://crawlj.sourceforge.jp/down_e.html

Change list:
-Extended 'C'haracter display command
-You can compact item letters via '=' command. Hitting space key after
you choose an item letter moves the item letter to an empty slot whose
letter is closes to 'a'.
-Incorpoorated Darshan's sound, stash, travel and kill-count patches.
-Explore command can be triggered by right-clicking or NumPad '0' key.
-Escort monsters summoned by "Shadow Creature" spell no longer stay forever.
-"Summon small mammal" is no longer a food source in Abyss/Pandemonium.
-Added tooltip messages in the stat-display area
-When something lies under an item, "?" mark is superimposed on the item tile
-Added "rotate_minimap" option which rotates the minimap 45 degrees when in
ISO-view mode
-"rotate_numpad" option now rotates hjkl keys too in ISO mode
-Out of sight grid is represented by a tile which was displayed there when
in LOS. Note that this "memory" is cleared when you leave the level.
-Some monsters, such as orcs, are displayed with their weapons.
-Pandemonium demon tile is randomly composed in ISO mode.
-Some ego/artifact items have special tiles
-ID'ed scrolls/potions/wands are displayed with labels which show their
functions.
-Added bladehands tile
-Added all the different color Draconians player tile
-Mouse wheel scrolls the screen in "X" command and CTRL-P command
-Mouse wheel can be used as a macro trigger
-Player Ghosts are displayed with tiles which dependends on their jobs,
races, and skills in the former life
-Flavored Dungeon/Floor tiles
-Lots of bugfixes

Have fun!
--
M.Itakura
5 answers Last reply

    Wow, this is awesome. The 2d view is so much more beautiful now. I wish
    there was a way to switch from 2d to Isometric on the fly :P
    Thank you so much for this update, it rocks!
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Glen Wheeler wrote:
    > Hi; this looks great, but I can't download the binary? It states
    that
    > permission is denied...does anyone else have this problem?
    >
    > --
    > Glen
    > L:Pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-
    > W:AF Q+++ AI++ GFX++ SFX-- RN++++ PO--- !Hp Re-- S+

    Worked fine for me. Here's a mirror for ya:
    www.alexkorol.org/downloads/dc400b26-e069wt.zip
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Mitsuhiro Itakura wrote:
    > Dungeon Crawl Tile version 069 is now out!
    > http://crawlj.sourceforge.jp/down_e.html

    [snip]

    Great! Thank you, I really enjoy this version of Crawl.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    "Mitsuhiro Itakura" <itakura@users.sf.net> wrote in message
    [..]

    Hi; this looks great, but I can't download the binary? It states that
    permission is denied...does anyone else have this problem?

    --
    Glen
    L:Pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    <alex.korol@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Glen Wheeler wrote:
    >> Hi; this looks great, but I can't download the binary? It states
    > that
    >> permission is denied...does anyone else have this problem?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Glen
    >> L:Pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-
    >> W:AF Q+++ AI++ GFX++ SFX-- RN++++ PO--- !Hp Re-- S+
    >
    > Worked fine for me. Here's a mirror for ya:
    > www.alexkorol.org/downloads/dc400b26-e069wt.zip

    Great! Thanks. Love the tiles.

    --
    Glen
    L:Pyt E+++ T-- R+ P+++ D+ G+ F:*band !RL RLA-

Command Prompt Video Games