Tile crawl 069 bug - iso mode does not work

And it's easy to see why
grep the patch file for "iso_mode"
(init.txt file parsing)

+ else if (key == "use_qv_mode" )
+ {
+ Options.use_qv_mode = read_bool( field, Options.use_qv_mode );
+ }
+
+ else if (key == "use_iso_mode" )
+ {
+ Options.use_qv_mode = read_bool( field, Options.use_qv_mode );
+ }
+

Greetings,
sw

sw@despammed.com wrote in message news:<cv7pp3$vnd$1@news1.uni-leipzig.de>...
> And it's easy to see why
> grep the patch file for "iso_mode"
> (init.txt file parsing)
> + else if (key == "use_qv_mode" )
> + {
> + Options.use_qv_mode = read_bool( field, Options.use_qv_mode );
> + }
> +
> + else if (key == "use_iso_mode" )
> + {
> + Options.use_qv_mode = read_bool( field, Options.use_qv_mode );
> + }
> +

Thank you for your info. Lemme explain:
Some ten years ago, some Japanese consumer console game manufacturer
somehow invented a word "Quater View" for a game which uses 2.5D
iso-display. Since then, Japanese game players have been using this
word. I also carelessly used this word in the code and later realized
that this is not the right word. So in the English version the
word "iso_mode" is used in init.txt but internally it is the same as qv_mode.

--
M.Itakura

>So in the English version the
>word "iso_mode" is used in init.txt but internally it is the same as qv_mode.

Ah. In my init.txt I had:

use_iso_mode = true

use_qv_mode = false

No wonder it didnt work. Guess I was a lil' bit confused.
Anyway, nice game, thanx.

Greetings,
sw