[DoomRL] Crash bug

Playing DoomRL v0.9.7 win, on the 3rd level or so I had my back to a
wall with 2 or 3 former human sergeants around, and a couple of
barrels. One of the f.h. sergeants took a shot at me, and sparked off
one of the barrels. I got caught in the explosion, and then the game
crashed. Don't know why, but before the window nuked itself, I managed
to catch something about an 'access violation'. Perhaps the issue is
that the barrel was in a position to knock me back, into the tile with
the wall?

G.
--
Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp.
- Henry Rollins

I have had the same thing happen to me a couple times already in the
new version.

G. Hartman wrote:
> Playing DoomRL v0.9.7 win, on the 3rd level or so I had my back to a
> wall with 2 or 3 former human sergeants around, and a couple of
> barrels. One of the f.h. sergeants took a shot at me, and sparked off
> one of the barrels. I got caught in the explosion, and then the game
> crashed. Don't know why, but before the window nuked itself, I managed
> to catch something about an 'access violation'. Perhaps the issue is
> that the barrel was in a position to knock me back, into the tile with
> the wall?

I will kill that Access Violation bastard someday... I have a hint though,
so maybe next version.
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl)