[DoomRL] Crash'd! :(

Went to the new level, made a few steps and it crashed. Too bad, was
quite a good character. Found a RL already... Also, maybe others already
said that, but combat shotguns are too common.

################

••••••••••••••••#

••••••••••••••••#

•••••••••••••••••#

•••••••;•••••••••#

••••0•••••••••••••#
•••^•••••An
unhandled exce
ption occurred at 0x00420F50 :
••••••••••••••••••/
EAccessViolation : Access violation
•••••••••••••>•••#
$00420F50 TBEING__ISPLAYER, line 246 of
dfbeing.pas0••••••••••••••••#

#########+#######

Grue Armor : blue armor [2/2] (82%) Phobos Base
Lev8
Health: 154% Exp: 3/92% Weapon: double shotgun (6d3)x2 [2/2]
aggressive

--
|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || KoL:Grue3 NationStates:Holypunkeye |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> Went to the new level, made a few steps and it crashed. Too bad, was
> quite a good character. Found a RL already... Also, maybe others
> already said that, but combat shotguns are too common.

Yeah, just so everybody can get a hand at them quickly ;-).

> unhandled exce
> ption occurred at 0x00420F50 :
> EAccessViolation : Access violation
> $00420F50 TBEING__ISPLAYER, line 246 of
> dfbeing.pas0••••••••••••••••#

I'll see to that.
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl)