Dork-a-rama

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.frp.dnd (More info?)

"Bradd W. Szonye" <bradd+news@szonye.com> wrote in message
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> > http://swords-of-erisa.tripod.com/erisa/MegaDorks.wmv
>
> Too late.

It was much more dorky with the "LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING BOLT! LIGHTNING
BOLT!" thru the whole thing.

--
Jeff Goslin - MCSD - www.goslin.info

Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> > http://swords-of-erisa.tripod.com/erisa/MegaDorks.wmv
>
> Too late.
> --
> Bradd W. Szonye
> http://www.szonye.com/bradd

These guys are from near my hometown. A friend of mine got the video
and was like 'i think that's roger' then we realized we knew like four
of the people in the movie. I haven't seen it in a while, but one of
the guys in the background used to work under me. One day he shows up
at work with all of this pvc pipe and sheets of foam. I was the
supervisor, this was an office setting, and asked 'what are you making
there, abe?'
'oh, it's a trident.' i really didn't have anything to come back with...

pinkwaveregister@yahoo.com wrote:

>These guys are from near my hometown. A friend of mine got the video
>and was like 'i think that's roger' then we realized we knew like four
>of the people in the movie. I haven't seen it in a while, but one of
>the guys in the background used to work under me. One day he shows up
>at work with all of this pvc pipe and sheets of foam. I was the
>supervisor, this was an office setting, and asked 'what are you making
>there, abe?'
>'oh, it's a trident.' I really didn't have anything to come back with...

You should have asked him how many dentists recommended it.

ISLAM: Winning the hearts and minds of the world, one bomb at a time.