suggestions for an unknown HSF?

G

<A HREF="http:// http://www.thermosonic.com.tw/cd/owa/siw_main.display_map?pi_org_id=8802822919&in_current_page=product&Template_id=3&which_page=1&enable_button=1#CPU coolers " target="_new">http:// http://www.thermosonic.com.tw/cd/owa/siw_main.display_map?pi_org_id=8802822919&in_current_page=product&Template_id=3&which_page=1&enable_button=1#CPU coolers </A>

I just found this link at my local computer store's website, it's a $49(aus) HSF from ThermoSonic and it says it can cool up to 1.5ghz Ath's, actually it says it's designed for it! But i don't know, both the specs of the two versions are exactly the same, cept one weights slightly more... They seem to be quiet, have high-speed fans and an efficient Heatsink material/design...

Anyone know about this company or recommend them?

Please help, i crushed my 1.1ghz ath with a fuc.ked up SuperORB piece of shi.t and now i have to fork out another $500(aus) to get a new chip... I am gonna throw the SuperORB under my car and back over it a few times, i figure it should make a satisfying crunching sound... That'll somewhat ease the pain it's caused me... Damned fecked up piece of shite... So anyway yeah i'm bitter and twisted and have a burning desire to destroy ThermalTake.

Helping hints guys?
I didn't ask you guys before when i got the SuperORB so i figure i will now, you've been right about everything else i asked.

<font color=red><b> Thankfully, </font color=red> <font color=blue><i> The Audiophile </i> </b> </font color=blue>

G

And another thing, i am changing that damned signature...

<b><font color=blue>Note to self: Never buy <i>anything</i> without checking with <font color=red>Tom</font color=red> first...

G

Would you be able to give me a URL for that review?

<b><font color=blue>Note to self: Never buy <i>anything</i> without checking with <font color=red>Tom</font color=red> first...

G

thanks heaps, this HSF looks promising!

G

Weird but cool though... The little rod thing inside looks so much like a fat nail don't you think? Hahhaa... it looks cool...

Better than a SuperORB i can tell ya that much..

Anyway, i am gonna get one.. and attach either a 7000rpm fan instead of the stock, or attach an 8cm case fan on top of the stock fan to do the same effect (raising cfm) but losing all the noise... Sound good to you guys? (hey i just realised i gained another level! yay)

G

Weird people?
I think they're awesome people, now the real weird people are the Koreans.. Have you seen the review of all the HSF's on HardOCP.com? There's one made by a Korean company that's all Copper, but it looks like a freakin pair of japanese fans! So strange... So crap... but so intriguing..

G

Are you a real audiophile

I am a half filled acoustician because my average results is only 50%

Best regards
cx5

G

YO!!! audio don't get the 7k fan. I doesn't HELP that much. actually it does, but the NOISE that fan put out is not worth it. I had the 7k (38CFM), and NOW i'm using the YS fan (27CFM). difference of two FANs is about 1-2 C at the most. most important is that you get a good PASTE. and a 25-30CFM should be very efficient for any cooler.

G

I have just got to ask you Fcchin, what the HELL is a "half filled acoustician"???
I checked dictionaries and searched the net and couldn't find a thing that even sounded remotely like that word... please explain!!! just for my peace of mind, i have got no idea..

The Audiophile is just a nickname, i have thousands of mp3's and i am addicted to music/sound/technical stuff so i figure, if a pediphile is addicted to small children, then i'm an audiophile, addicted to music... Please enlighten us all on what an Audiophile and Acoustician is in your eyes...

G

Yeah thanks bro, i've made up my mind and i am gonna get the ThermoEngine and put an 8cm case fan on top, it might look weird, but it will still give a greatly improved CFM (considering the existing cfm of the stock fan is pretty high anyway!)

Thanks for that tho

G

Well Wusy, once i get the new CPU and HSF i will tell you everything i can about it ok? Sound good to you? Coz i haven't actually bought a new one yet!!

But yeah, if you want i can email you if you really wanna know how i go (i will be getting the new CPU and HSF within the next 2 months)