Sign in with
Your question

[Monitor] Need advices for a second monitor

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 31, 2012 2:26:23 PM

Hi guys I currently own a LG W2353V-PF and I would like another monitor to complement it. The second monitor will mainly be used for web browsing and whatnot since I'm going to be mainly using the LG for gaming. My specs include a i7 920, GTX 275, and a 750W Cosair power supply. Price: ~$100-150
August 31, 2012 3:18:44 PM

If I were you I would look to pick up the exact same monitor you have now...one of my boxes has a dual monitor setup and they are different sizes and brands and it pisses me off...I would never do dual monitors unless they are exactly the same monitors. thats just my opinion though. I bet if you look hard enough you could find the exact monitor you have for sale somewhere unless of course you have complaints about this monitor and want to try something different. But to me it just looks and feels alot better with the exact same monitors next to eachother.
August 31, 2012 3:32:08 PM

Quote:
If I were you I would look to pick up the exact same monitor you have now...one of my boxes has a dual monitor setup and they are different sizes and brands and it pisses me off...I would never do dual monitors unless they are exactly the same monitors. thats just my opinion though. I bet if you look hard enough you could find the exact monitor you have for sale somewhere unless of course you have complaints about this monitor and want to try something different. But to me it just looks and feels alot better with the exact same monitors next to eachother.

Sadly I tried looking for the exact model for an hour..couldn't find it. :/ 
Related resources
August 31, 2012 3:46:19 PM

Quote:
overstock.com has it refurbished...

http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/LG-W2353V-PF-23-in...

edit: wow just went out of stock haha

I will look up some monitors in a bit i am in class right now lol

Someone must have had the same idea as me and saw this thread.

Anyways, thanks for the help.
a b C Monitor
August 31, 2012 4:22:16 PM

This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Computer Peripherals by Mousemonkey
!