[DoomRL] Am I the only one?

Am I the only one who cannot get past Base LV 2?

:°(

It is getting kinda frustrating....

Anyway, any suggestion?

--
Getix "Il Cromista", PPPPP (Pilota Portato Per Pericolose Pirlate), (20, 90,
MI)

> Am I the only one who cannot get past Base LV 2?
>
> :°(
>
> It is getting kinda frustrating....
>
> Anyway, any suggestion?

Let's make some corrections:

(snip some not so important things)

Marco, level 4 soldier, killed by a hell knight
on level 11 of the Phobos base.
He survived 43673 turns and scored 11230 points.

He killed 202 out of 244 hellspawn. (83%)

He stormed the Chained Court.
He faced The Wall.

-- Statistics ------------------------------------------------

Health -1/70 Experience 8547/4
ToHit +0 ToDmg Ranged +0 ToDmg Melee +0

-- Traits ----------------------------------------------------

Ironman (Level 2)
Hellrunner (Level 1)
Reloader (Level 1)

-- Equipment -------------------------------------------------

[a] [ Armor ] blue armor [1/2] (47%)
[ Weapon ] chaingun (1d6)x5 [50/50]
[c] [ Boots ] protective boots [4/4] (100%)

-- Inventory -------------------------------------------------

[a] green armor [1/1] (100%)
chainsaw (4d6)
[c] shotgun (6d3) [1/1]
[d] combat shotgun (6d3) [5/5]
[e] 10mm ammo (x54)
[f] 10mm ammo (x100)
[g] 10mm ammo (x100)
[h] 10mm ammo (x100)
shotgun shell (x50)
[j] shotgun shell (x50)
[k] shotgun shell (x50)
[l] shotgun shell (x50)
[m] rocket (x9)
[n] power cell (x20)
[o] large med-pack
[p] phase device
[q] steel boots [2/2] (100%)
[r] steel boots [2/2] (84%)
protective boots [4/4] (96%)

Getix wrote:
> Am I the only one who cannot get past Base LV 2?
> It is getting kinda frustrating....
>
> Anyway, any suggestion?

This is the first time someone sais that DoomRL is hard :). Good!
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]

Getix wrote:
> (snip some not so important things)

Too bad - I wanted to see the "History" listing :-/

> Marco, level 4 soldier, killed by a hell knight
> on level 11 of the Phobos base.

Good ;-). One of the better published YASD's so far.
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"The name of GenRogue, has become a warning against excessively
complex design." -- RGRD FAQ

> Too bad - I wanted to see the "History" listing :-/

Ah ok...

Chained Court and Hell's Arena... nothing more.

>> Marco, level 4 soldier, killed by a hell knight
>> on level 11 of the Phobos base.
>
> Good ;-). One of the better published YASD's so far.

o_O'

> This is the first time someone sais that DoomRL is hard :). Good!

Marco, level 4 soldier, killed by a hell knight
on level 9 of the Phobos base.
He survived 36985 turns and scored 10714 points.

He killed 202 out of 208 hellspawn. (97%)
He held his right to remain violent.

He stormed the Chained Court.
He fought on Hell's Arena.

-- Statistics ------------------------------------------------

Health -8/60 Experience 8605/4
ToHit +0 ToDmg Ranged +0 ToDmg Melee +0

-- Traits ----------------------------------------------------

Ironman (Level 1)
Hellrunner (Level 3)

-- Equipment -------------------------------------------------

[a] [ Armor ] nothing
[ Weapon ] chaingun (1d6)x5 [50/50]
[c] [ Boots ] plasteel boots [8/8] (100%)

-- Inventory -------------------------------------------------

[a] blue armor [2/2] (89%)
fastload shotgun (6d3) [1/1]
[c] rocket launcher (4d4) [1/1]
[d] plasma rifle (1d8)x8 [40/40]
[e] combat shotgun (6d3) [5/5]
[f] 10mm ammo (x100)
[g] 10mm ammo (x100)
[h] shotgun shell (x50)
shotgun shell (x50)
[j] shotgun shell (x50)
[k] rocket (x10)
[l] rocket (x10)
[m] rocket (x10)
[n] rocket (x3)
[o] power cell (x22)
[p] power cell (x50)
[q] large med-pack
[r] phase device

-- Kills -----------------------------------------------------

44 former humans
33 former human sergeants
28 former human captains
22 imps
33 demons
15 lost souls
1 cacodemon
4 hell knights

-- History ---------------------------------------------------

He started his journey on the suface of Phobos.
On level 2 he battled through a maze of rooms.
Afterwards he fought on Hell's Arena.
On level 3 he found hellish caves.
On level 4 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 5 he battled through a maze of rooms.
He then stormed the Chained Court.
On level 6 he found a hellish city.
On level 7 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 8 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 9 he battled through a maze of rooms.
There finally he was killed by a hell knight.

Getix wrote:
>>This is the first time someone sais that DoomRL is hard :). Good!
>

> Marco, level 4 soldier, killed by a hell knight
> on level 9 of the Phobos base.
> He survived 36985 turns and scored 10714 points.
>
> He killed 202 out of 208 hellspawn. (97%)
> He held his right to remain violent.
>
> He stormed the Chained Court.
> He fought on Hell's Arena.

See? It isn't *so* hard ;-)

--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]
"Well, the philosophy of the World of Shadows is based on most of the
degenerate, immoral and foremost amoral philosophical beliefs of our
world exagarated to the maximum." --Anubis

>> He stormed the Chained Court.
>> He fought on Hell's Arena.
>
> See? It isn't *so* hard ;-)

Before him 68 brave souls have ventured into Phobos:
68 of those were killed.

What did you say?

:p