online AD&D in the UK

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

I've have been trying for an age to find a UK online game....is there
anyone out there looking for a half elf, CN (bordering on CE) fighter who
is into thmup first ask questions later..emjoys his beer, adores women and
really enjoys a good beat em up before breakfast? Come on...anyone?

Deleted member k

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

"Taymon" <sian_jamesuk@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> I've have been trying for an age to find a UK online game....is there
> anyone out there looking for a half elf, CN (bordering on CE) fighter
> who is into thmup first ask questions later..emjoys his beer, adores
> women and really enjoys a good beat em up before breakfast? Come
> on...anyone?

Have a look at www.pbem.com if its on line it should matter where it is
located