SimpleGame 0.2.3 released

Hi all,

Fairly major SimpleGame release, adding fire-breathing dragons and more
items, most notably wands to the mix.

Kick the tires at:

http://roguelike-eng.sourceforge.net/

Just click "Play SimpleGame"...if you don't have Java 5.0, get it at
java.com...

-Tom
2 answers Last reply
More about simplegame released
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Tom Seufert schreef:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > Fairly major SimpleGame release, adding fire-breathing dragons and
    more
    > items, most notably wands to the mix.

    Looks promising, but I can't descned staircases. This probably has
    something to do with the fact I'm using an AZERTY-layout. The up-key
    is also mapped to "?" on my keyboard.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Interesting...I will look into that. Are you able to use the angle
    bracket keys to use stairs in other RL games? Is AZERTY associated
    with a particular language?

    Also, for now you could use the menu option "Design --> Warp To Level"
    to change levels, as long as you promise to only do it when you're on a
    staircase...;)

    -Tom

Java Games Video Games