  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
May 4, 2005 6:39:28 PM

Hi all,

Fairly major SimpleGame release, adding fire-breathing dragons and more
items, most notably wands to the mix.

Kick the tires at:

http://roguelike-eng.sourceforge.net/

Just click "Play SimpleGame"...if you don't have Java 5.0, get it at
java.com...

-Tom

More about : simplegame released

Anonymous
May 8, 2005 8:05:13 AM

Tom Seufert schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> Fairly major SimpleGame release, adding fire-breathing dragons and
more
> items, most notably wands to the mix.

Looks promising, but I can't descned staircases. This probably has
something to do with the fact I'm using an AZERTY-layout. The up-key
is also mapped to "?" on my keyboard.
Anonymous
May 13, 2005 3:02:14 PM

Interesting...I will look into that. Are you able to use the angle
bracket keys to use stairs in other RL games? Is AZERTY associated
with a particular language?

Also, for now you could use the menu option "Design --> Warp To Level"
to change levels, as long as you promise to only do it when you're on a
staircase...;)

-Tom