DoomRL .98 Victory!

DoomRL (v.0.9.8 (WIN-S)) roguelike post-mortem character dump

kenney, level 7 soldier, sacrificed himself to kill the Cyberdemon
on level 20 of the Phobos base.
He survived 94561 turns and scored 28074 points.

He killed 403 out of 403 hellspawn. (100%)
This ass-kicking marine killed all of them!

He found the Phobos Arena.
He stormed the Chained Court.
He ventured into the Halls of Carnage.
He fought on Hell's Arena.
He faced The Wall.

-- Statistics ------------------------------------------------

Health -202/50 Experience 29983/7
ToHit +6 ToDmg Ranged +0 ToDmg Melee +0

-- Traits ----------------------------------------------------

Tough as nails (Level 3)
Eagle Eye (Level 2)
Cateye (Level 2)

-- Equipment -------------------------------------------------

[a] [ Armor ] nothing
[ Weapon ] nothing
[c] [ Boots ] nothing

-- Inventory -------------------------------------------------

-- Kills -----------------------------------------------------

68 former humans
56 former human sergeants
29 former human captains
39 imps
48 demons
26 lost souls
40 cacodemons
11 barons of hell
18 hell knights
21 arachnotrons
5 former human commanders

-- History ---------------------------------------------------

He started his journey on the suface of Phobos.
On level 2 he battled through a maze of rooms.
Afterwards he fought on Hell's Arena.
On level 3 he battled through a maze of rooms.
He then stormed the Chained Court.
On level 4 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 5 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 6 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 7 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 8 he found a hellish city.
On level 9 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 10 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 11 he found hellish caves.
On level 12 he found hellish caves.
Afterwards he witnessed the Wall.
On level 13 he found hellish caves.
On level 14 he found a hellish city.
He then ventured into the Halls of Carnage.
On level 15 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 16 he found hellish caves.
On level 17 he found a hellish city.
On level 18 he found hellish caves.
On level 19 he found a hellish city.
Then at last he found the Phobos Arena.
There finally he sacrificed himself to kill the Cyberdemon.

-- General ---------------------------------------------------

Before him 25 brave souls have ventured into Phobos:
24 of those were killed.
1 of those was killed by something unknown.

No red armour, no BFG, and 1 blue armour. I had to use the Plasma gun
to weaken Cybie then follow up with a nuke chaser.

Captain Action wrote:
> DoomRL (v.0.9.8 (WIN-S)) roguelike post-mortem character dump
>
> kenney, level 7 soldier, sacrificed himself to kill the Cyberdemon
> on level 20 of the Phobos base.

Congratulations :-D.

> He killed 403 out of 403 hellspawn. (100%)
> This ass-kicking marine killed all of them!

Flawless ;-).

> No red armour, no BFG, and 1 blue armour. I had to use the Plasma gun
> to weaken Cybie then follow up with a nuke chaser.

Without those seems like the nuke was the only possible way.
--
At your service,
Kornel Kisielewicz (charonATmagma-net.pl) [http://chaos.magma-net.pl]