Solved

Assassins creed not working windows 7 32 bit

I have a video card having memory 256 mb but assassin's creed 1 is not working. It says that assassin's creed needs 256 mb.
can anyone tell me why it's not working?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about assassins creed working windows
  1. Best answer
    What are your full spec's Assassins creed is a very resource hungry title for its age. When it first came out there were many people who were slating it as a poorly coded piece of rubbish because of its system requirements.
    Minimum requirements very often just mean you can load a start screen and then struggle to get anything like playable from the game.

http://www.beyond3d.com/content/news/570

Mactronix :)
  2. Which assassins creed are you trying to play?
    The later assassins creed games are limited to DX10+ so maybe they are limited to 64bit windows also?
  3. ShadyHamster said:
    Which assassins creed are you trying to play?
    The later assassins creed games are limited to DX10+ so maybe they are limited to 64bit windows also?

Quote:
    I have a video card having memory 256 mb but assassin's creed 1 is not working. It says that assassin's creed needs 256 mb.
    can anyone tell me why it's not working?

Mactronix :)
  4. sry m late.. i saw that only 64 mb is dedicated.. i saw on the internet that frm bios we cn increase the dedication i hav 2 gb ram so whn i accessed the bios there4 ws no advanced chipset option only advanced bios option where there ws nothing usefull.. plz help
    i hav 2 g ram pentium dual core E5400, 256 mb graphic memory but only 64 dedicated.. :(
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Graphics Cards Memory