[DoomRL] YASD and the "no more than one of each talents" c..

Tried to do a challenge game: do not pick the same talent twice, while
also killing as many monsters as possible. I was doing very well, when
baron of hell used rocket launcher on me, killing me instantly with 100%
blue armor and 30% health! Too bad since I had a lot of spare
medpacks...

DoomRL (v.0.9.8 (WIN-S)) roguelike post-mortem character dump

Grue, level 6 soldier, killed by a baron of hell
on level 13 of the Phobos base.
He survived 49334 turns and scored 23818 points.

He killed 339 out of 349 hellspawn. (97%)
He held his right to remain violent.

He stormed the Chained Court.
He found the Hell's Armory.
He fought on Hell's Arena.
He faced The Wall.

-- Statistics ------------------------------------------------

Health -1/50 Experience 20482/6
ToHit +3 ToDmg Ranged +1 ToDmg Melee +5

-- Traits ----------------------------------------------------

Hellrunner (Level 1)
Tough as nails (Level 1)
Son of a bitch (Level 1)
Eagle Eye (Level 1)
Cateye (Level 1)
Brute (Level 1)

-- Equipment -------------------------------------------------

[a] [ Armor ] blue armor [2/2] (83%)
[ Weapon ] advanced rocket launcher (4d5) [1/1]
[c] [ Boots ] plasteel boots [8/8] (98%)

-- Inventory -------------------------------------------------

[a] blue armor [2/2] (100%)
red armor [2/4] (32%)
[c] red armor [2/4] (43%)
[d] chainsaw (4d6)
[e] double shotgun (6d3)x2 [2/2]
[f] chaingun (1d6)x5 [50/50]
[g] plasma rifle (1d8)x8 [40/40]
[h] 10mm ammo (x85)
shotgun shell (x16)
[j] rocket (x9)
[k] power cell (x50)
[l] power cell (x50)
[m] power cell (x50)
[n] large med-pack
[o] large med-pack
[p] large med-pack
[q] large med-pack
[r] phase device

-- Kills -----------------------------------------------------

74 former humans
48 former human sergeants
20 former human captains
45 imps
44 demons
36 lost souls
11 cacodemons
7 barons of hell
16 hell knights
5 arachnotrons
4 former human commanders

-- History ---------------------------------------------------

He started his journey on the suface of Phobos.
On level 2 he battled through a maze of rooms.
Afterwards he fought on Hell's Arena.
On level 3 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 4 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 5 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 6 he battled through a maze of rooms.
He then stormed the Chained Court.
On level 7 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 8 he found a hellish city.
On level 9 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 10 he found a hellish city.
He then found Hell's Armory.
On level 11 he found a hellish city.
Afterwards he witnessed the Wall.
On level 12 he battled through a maze of rooms.
On level 13 he battled through a maze of rooms.
There finally he was killed by a baron of hell.

-- General ---------------------------------------------------

Before him 21 brave souls have ventured into Phobos:
19 of those were killed.
1 of those was killed by something unknown.

Some rumours though, say that the Cyberdemon was killed already!
Is he immortal? 1 souls claim to have killed him...
1 killed the bastard and survived.

|a\o/r|,-------------.,---------- Timofei Shatrov aka Grue ------------.
| m"a ||FC AMKAR PERM|| mail: grue at mail.ru http://grue3.tripod.com |
| k || PWNZ J00 || Kingdom of Loathing: Grue3 lvl 18 Seal Clubber |
`-----'`-------------'`-------------------------------------------[4*72]

Timofei Shatrov wrote:
> Tried to do a challenge game: do not pick the same talent twice, while
> also killing as many monsters as possible.

Good idea for a challenge I guess ;-).

> I was doing very well, when
> baron of hell used rocket launcher on me, killing me instantly with 100%
> blue armor and 30% health! Too bad since I had a lot of spare
> medpacks...

Ouch. I wouldn't wander around with 30% health, tough.

> [d] chainsaw (4d6)

How could you die having a chainsaw? ;-D

> [n] large med-pack
> [o] large med-pack
> [p] large med-pack
> [q] large med-pack
> [r] phase device

Ah, the perfect rescue kit... too bad.

> Some rumours though, say that the Cyberdemon was killed already!
> Is he immortal? 1 souls claim to have killed him...
> 1 killed the bastard and survived.

Khe he he.
--
At your service,