Sign in with
Your question

Up dates not going

Last response: in Windows 7
January 11, 2013 11:14:35 AM

dont know were this pop ups come from but I up dated it last week on a cd went fine today got pop up again to back up the up dates. there is a arrow on bottom of screen that tells me attention needed so I go there anyhow I dont have cd for win 7 and I am on rental as well after rental they still wont give cd they say I can go to settings and con panal do it my self this makes no sense please help

More about : dates

May 6, 2013 10:38:49 PM

hi I went to start computer then c and went to usrs it shows CHRIS on it I want this removed thanks I dont know how it got there but I am owner of the unit and under user accounts it shows up RODNEYMAROIS/CHRIS tanks all.
m
l
May 7, 2013 5:49:43 AM

rodney2009 said:
dont know were this pop ups come from but I up dated it last week on a cd went fine today got pop up again to back up the up dates. there is a arrow on bottom of screen that tells me attention needed so I go there anyhow I dont have cd for win 7 and I am on rental as well after rental they still wont give cd they say I can go to settings and con panal do it my self this makes no sense please help

You can use the pen drive to back up the files instead of cd,go to control panel-backup & restore & choose your pen drive as destination of back up.But personally suggest Paragoan backup & recovery free
m
l
!