[Crawl] Another question!

Last response: in Video Games
May 20, 2005 6:38:38 AM

My latest MiMo is surviving and is occaisionally shooting a bow. But I
can't find any way to switch from weapon to bare hands without dropping
the wielded item and then picking it up again! Is that the only way to
do it? Bit annoying if so as that's an extra turn.

Rich

More about : crawl question

Anonymous
May 20, 2005 7:02:53 AM

> w- should help...

How did I miss that? It even says so when you type w!

Sorry for being so stupid...

Rich
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 3:52:02 PM

Dafty wrote:
> My latest MiMo is surviving and is occaisionally shooting a bow. But I
> can't find any way to switch from weapon to bare hands without dropping
> the wielded item

w- should help. Isn't that in the manual?

Lars
May 20, 2005 5:55:22 PM

Dafty .-- .-. --- - . ---...

> My latest MiMo is surviving and is occaisionally shooting a bow. But I
> can't find any way to switch from weapon to bare hands without dropping
> the wielded item and then picking it up again! Is that the only way to
> do it? Bit annoying if so as that's an extra turn.

Not sure about the question, but when combining unarmed fighting with
missile weapon you could switch from one to another with apostrophe
shortkey, when ranged weapon is at 'a' inventory slot and 'b' slot is
occupied by a piece of armour your character actually wear.

--
Loonie