[Crawl] Another question!

My latest MiMo is surviving and is occaisionally shooting a bow. But I
can't find any way to switch from weapon to bare hands without dropping
the wielded item and then picking it up again! Is that the only way to
do it? Bit annoying if so as that's an extra turn.

Rich
3 answers Last reply
More about crawl question
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    > w- should help...

    How did I miss that? It even says so when you type w!

    Sorry for being so stupid...

    Rich
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Dafty wrote:
    > My latest MiMo is surviving and is occaisionally shooting a bow. But I
    > can't find any way to switch from weapon to bare hands without dropping
    > the wielded item

    w- should help. Isn't that in the manual?

    Lars
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Dafty .-- .-. --- - . ---...

    > My latest MiMo is surviving and is occaisionally shooting a bow. But I
    > can't find any way to switch from weapon to bare hands without dropping
    > the wielded item and then picking it up again! Is that the only way to
    > do it? Bit annoying if so as that's an extra turn.

    Not sure about the question, but when combining unarmed fighting with
    missile weapon you could switch from one to another with apostrophe
    shortkey, when ranged weapon is at 'a' inventory slot and 'b' slot is
    occupied by a piece of armour your character actually wear.

    --
    Loonie

Switch Games Video Games