Windows 7 build 7601

gyanmarutha

Honorable
Jan 11, 2013
Hello,
I have a toshiba satellite C655-S5503 core i3. I have a problem with windows, first laptop I use windows 7 home premium, a few weeks later there was a problem with my laptop, because one mistake I pressed my dilaptop feature, all my files are always open display windows media center appears, therefore I take it to a laptop for service format. Apparently they replace windows dilaptop with windows 7 ultimate. A few days later via PC Analysis windows 7 home premium popping up asking to install, then I installed it for granted and I am happy because my laptop look good again, but another problem comes that "windows 7 build 7601 this copy of windows is not genuine". I plead with you to be given a solution, I want windows 7 ultimate deleted from my laptop because it is only going to use windows 7 home premium. Before that, I say thank you very much

It may be that the repair shop have installed an illegal copy of Windows 7 on your laptop just to fix it. Your best option now is to order a set of Recovery Discs from Toshiba. The discs will install the correct version of Windows for your laptop model.

If you live in the UK or elsewhere in Europe, go here: https://backupmedia.toshiba.eu/

However, please note the following:

Recovery Media can only be purchased for Toshiba models manufactured after January 2007