[Crawl] Nicest randart i've seen in a while...

Now... Blink AND Teleport on one item at the same time? Isn't it kinda
just sorta... Redundant?
Only in Crawl. Heh.
Stats are as follows:

"The -4 Robe of Vlad
[cloth robe base stats]

It affects your accuracy (+2)
It affects your damage-dealing abilties (-3)
It protects you from cold.
It partially protects you from negative energy.
It lets you levitate.
It lets you blink. //K, i have that spell, but whatever
It lets you teleport. //Uh... wth?
It greatly speeds your metabolism."

Opinions on it? Anyone? I'll probably just keep it in my backpack if i
have trouble taking out a ice beast (IceEl. here) or something that
hits me with draining or if i need to cross over some hazzard.
Otherwise seemingly useless, correct?

Loonie

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2001

Mechanoid .-- .-. --- - . ---...

> "The -4 Robe of Vlad
> [cloth robe base stats]
>
> It affects your accuracy (+2)
> It affects your damage-dealing abilties (-3)
> It protects you from cold.
> It partially protects you from negative energy.
> It lets you levitate.
> It lets you blink. //K, i have that spell, but whatever
> It lets you teleport. //Uh... wth?
> It greatly speeds your metabolism."
>
> Opinions on it? Anyone? I'll probably just keep it in my backpack if i
> have trouble taking out a ice beast (IceEl. here) or something that
> hits me with draining or if i need to cross over some hazzard.
> Otherwise seemingly useless, correct?

Tend to be more positive than negative, but not a lot. It depends how
hardly you need some particular resistances or abilities. Robe of
resistance beats that IMO (enchanting possibility) if you don't need
leviatation source.

--
Loonie