Grimsilver

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2011
So I was browsing newegg and I ran across something I assume is new (due to the fact is has no feedback, might just not be popular). It's a canless air system, kinda like a handheld air compressor I suppose. Was wondering if anyone had heard of it or tried it, or knows of someone who has? Been looking for an alternative to buying the cans all the time, so I dunno, could be worth it. Or if someone knows of another alternative, feel free to share! Here's the O2 Hurrican thingy I mentioned though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0Y70C89495

And sorry if this is the wrong section!

Hi :)

Interesting...for my shops we buy a LOT of cans of compressed air...

And its expensive... :(

I would LOVE to be able to buy those IF they worked....

But I seriously doubt they can produce the PRESSURE needed... I note they talk about mph NOT pressure...

All the best Brett :)

Brett, you haven't rigged a small electric air compressor with splitters and lines going to your benches?

Hi :)

The problem again is pressure... a mechanical compressor (as in a garage one) could give the pressure needed but my shops are amongst others and I dont think the neighbouring shops would like a compressor banging away lol...

I have never tried an electric one as I doubt they could give the pressure needed....

All the best Brett :)