Has anyone tried this gorgeous graphical roguelike game?

Has anyone tried this gorgeous graphical roguelike game? It looks
good!

www.playfate.com
5 answers Last reply
More about gorgeous graphical roguelike game
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    It does look nice, if a bit on the cute side. I downloaded the demo but
    I'll check around before I install it.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    I d/led it today. It's a good Diablo clone with a few neat tweaks and
    nice gameplay -- well worth the $20.

    It doesn't have the depth of a turn-based roguelike, but there are
    still a few interesting strategic decisions to make. Good game.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    Benjamin Peterson wrote:
    > I d/led it today. It's a good Diablo clone with a few neat tweaks and
    > nice gameplay -- well worth the $20.
    >
    > It doesn't have the depth of a turn-based roguelike, but there are
    > still a few interesting strategic decisions to make. Good game.

    most definetly a diablo clone, a cute one at that. but i dont recall
    there being a multiplayer mode, to bad...
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    kenneth marken wrote:
    > Benjamin Peterson wrote:
    >
    >> I d/led it today. It's a good Diablo clone with a few neat tweaks and
    >> nice gameplay -- well worth the $20.
    >>
    >> It doesn't have the depth of a turn-based roguelike, but there are
    >> still a few interesting strategic decisions to make. Good game.
    >>

    > most definetly a diablo clone, a cute one at that. but i dont recall
    > there being a multiplayer mode, to bad...

    and btw, i removed it after i found out that some npcs will give you
    quests you cant fullfill as the demo stops you from going beyond level 3
    of the cave :(
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.roguelike.misc (More info?)

    kenneth marken wrote:
    > and btw, i removed it after i found out that some npcs will give you
    > quests you cant fullfill as the demo stops you from going beyond level 3
    > of the cave :(

    Don't worry -- there's bound to be a serial or something on the p2p
    networks.

Games Video Games