Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Service Pack 2 auto update in hibernate?

Tags:
  • Dell
  • Hibernate
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
Anonymous
August 15, 2004 2:42:15 PM

The set time is 3AM for D/Load while machine is typically in hibernate. I
have a broadband connection. Will it still load or will I have to go back
another time and D/Load manually?

More about : service pack auto update hibernate

August 15, 2004 10:34:28 PM

lib wrote:
> The set time is 3AM for D/Load while machine is typically in hibernate. I
> have a broadband connection. Will it still load or will I have to go back
> another time and D/Load manually?

Hibernate = powered off, nothing's going to run then.