[Crawl] Finally a decent peice of randart jewelry

Been killing various crawl chars for a wile now, and my latest MdFi found my
first truly nifty Randart.

F - the ring "C Vugecohisivu"

This ring either protects its wearer from harm or makes them more
vulnerable to injury, to a degree dependent on its power.

It affects your AC (+4).
It affects your damage-dealing abilities (+1).
It insulates you from electricity.
It protects you from poison.
It makes you much more stealthy.
It lets you levitate.
It lets you blink.
It lets you teleport.

It weighs around 1.0 aum.

I like it, but he'll still be dead shortly
Danny

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:26:23 -0400, "Daniel Morris"
<puterdan@optonline.net> wrote:

>F - the ring "C Vugecohisivu"
>
>This ring either protects its wearer from harm or makes them more
>vulnerable to injury, to a degree dependent on its power.
>
>It affects your AC (+4).
>It affects your damage-dealing abilities (+1).
>It insulates you from electricity.
>It protects you from poison.
>It makes you much more stealthy.
>It lets you levitate.
>It lets you blink.
>It lets you teleport.
>
>It weighs around 1.0 aum.

Nice. I just hope activatable powers don't require the character to
speak the item's name. Poor guy would hurt himself.

--
R. Dan Henry
danhenry@inreach.com

R. Dan Henry <danhenry@inreach.com> wrote:
>On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:26:23 -0400, "Daniel Morris"
><puterdan@optonline.net> wrote:
>>F - the ring "C Vugecohisivu"
[nice ring attribute list]
>>It weighs around 1.0 aum.
>
>Nice. I just hope activatable powers don't require the character to
>speak the item's name. Poor guy would hurt himself.

Nah. That's not much harder to pronounce than "Dvorak" and probably
easier than "The Gerogerigegege".
"Bigots leave a stench wherever they have been
It's four parts holy incense and six parts gasoline"
-- Rome Burns, "Catharsis"

Martin Read wrote:
> R. Dan Henry <danhenry@inreach.com> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:26:23 -0400, "Daniel Morris"
>><puterdan@optonline.net> wrote:
>>
>>>F - the ring "C Vugecohisivu"
[...]

>>Nice. I just hope activatable powers don't require the character to
>>speak the item's name. Poor guy would hurt himself.
>

> Nah. That's not much harder to pronounce than "Dvorak" and probably
> easier than "The Gerogerigegege".

The English pronunciation of Dvorak is fine, but the Czech pronunciation
(he's Czech) involves pronouncing r-with-hacek, which took me a bit
under a year to really get on track with. ;-)

Erik

"R. Dan Henry" <danhenry@inreach.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:26:23 -0400, "Daniel Morris"
> <puterdan@optonline.net> wrote:
>
>>F - the ring "C Vugecohisivu"
>>
>>This ring either protects its wearer from harm or makes them more
>>vulnerable to injury, to a degree dependent on its power.
>>
>>It affects your AC (+4).
>>It affects your damage-dealing abilities (+1).
>>It insulates you from electricity.
>>It protects you from poison.
>>It makes you much more stealthy.
>>It lets you levitate.
>>It lets you blink.
>>It lets you teleport.
>>
>>It weighs around 1.0 aum.
>
> Nice. I just hope activatable powers don't require the character to
> speak the item's name. Poor guy would hurt himself.

Maybe that's it! It's failed both times he's tried to activate the blink
ability.

He's still survived thus far.

Danny