[Crawl] Music? :)

Well, some song that i keep in my playlist while playing:

Prodigy - Narayan
Prodigy - Fuel My fire
30 Seconds To Mars - The Mission
Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man
30 Seconds To Mars - Oblivion

and you?

any suggestion?

--
Getix "Il Cromista", PPPPP (Pilota Portato Per Pericolose Pirlate), (21, 90,
MI)

"Getix" <Getix@tin.it.nonloso.it> writes:

> Well, some song that i keep in my playlist while playing:
>
> Prodigy - Narayan
> Prodigy - Fuel My fire
> 30 Seconds To Mars - The Mission
> Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man
> 30 Seconds To Mars - Oblivion
>
> and you?
>
> any suggestion?

Depends on the game. For "kill everything in sight":

Machine Head
Fear Factory
Otep

For more fun, less anger:

Devo
Oingo Boingo

For a fast-paced "get to the bottom *NOW*":

Dream Theater
Liquid Tension Experiment

For horror atmosphere:

Iced Earth - Horrow Show

For DoomRL - Angry Polish music for an Angry Polish game! :)

Vader
Decapitated

sherm--

Getix wrote:
> Well, some song that i keep in my playlist while playing:
>
> Prodigy - Narayan
> Prodigy - Fuel My fire
> 30 Seconds To Mars - The Mission
> Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man
> 30 Seconds To Mars - Oblivion
>
> and you?
>
> any suggestion?

CCC - Revolved
Various Mashups
Selections from Ubuweb's 365 Days project
A pirated copy :-( of the first Ojos de Brujo album
A mix of stuff from People Like Us
Kraftwerk

These are the most common ones (especially CCC), but lots of other stuff
as well, or just silence so the wife doesn't complain. :)

Erik

Erik Piper wrote:
> CCC - Revolved
> Various Mashups
> Selections from Ubuweb's 365 Days project
> A pirated copy :-( of the first Ojos de Brujo album

Why :-(? The fat cat moguls in the recording and movie industries don't
deserve any sympathy IMO. Given their history (CONVICTED of
price-fixing, payola, and so on) I'd say since they think anything they
can get away with to rip off consumers is fine, then anything consumers
can get away with to rip *them* off is fine. Turnabout is fair play.

blah blah blah Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:29:46 GMT, "Getix"
<Getix@tin.it.nonloso.it> blah blah:

>Well, some song that i keep in my playlist while playing:

current playlist, just general feelgood stuff:

Jon Spencer Blues Explosion
White Stripes
Canned Heat
Butter 08

and still trying to YAFVP with my HeCr :)

Twisted One wrote:
> Erik Piper wrote:
>
>> CCC - Revolved
>> Various Mashups
>> Selections from Ubuweb's 365 Days project
>> A pirated copy :-( of the first Ojos de Brujo album
>

> Why :-(? The fat cat moguls in the recording and movie industries don't
> deserve any sympathy IMO. Given their history (CONVICTED of
> price-fixing, payola, and so on) I'd say since they think anything they
> can get away with to rip off consumers is fine, then anything consumers
> can get away with to rip *them* off is fine. Turnabout is fair play.

They're self-published.

Erik

In <d7ndk5$1li$2@domitilla.aioe.org> Erik Piper wrote:

> Selections from Ubuweb's 365 Days project

A man after my own taste! :)

There's surprisingly much good and/or interesting music at 365 Days
project, but I'm not sure if I could manage to play with some of the
songs playing in the background. When I first heard "Oxdragarsång" (20th
March) I played it three or four times in a row and couldn't stop
laughing. (It's even more hilarious if you understand Swedish.)

I usually listen to everything from Autechre, Art Ensemble of Chicago,
Antony and the Johnsons, Augustus Pablo, to Älgarnas Trädgård.

/Johan (now with a proper newsreader)

Johan Strandell wrote:
> In <d7ndk5$1li$2@domitilla.aioe.org> Erik Piper wrote:
>

>>Selections from Ubuweb's 365 Days project
>

> A man after my own taste! :)
>
> There's surprisingly much good and/or interesting music at 365 Days
> project, but I'm not sure if I could manage to play with some of the
> songs playing in the background. When I first heard "Oxdragarsång" (20th
> March) I played it three or four times in a row and couldn't stop
> laughing. (It's even more hilarious if you understand Swedish.)
>
> I usually listen to everything from Autechre, Art Ensemble of Chicago,
> Antony and the Johnsons, Augustus Pablo, to Älgarnas Trädgård.
>
> /Johan (now with a proper newsreader)

I distilled a CD's worth of music from the first half-year for burning
and eventual reburning to send to my father; haven't done it yet. He had
ringworm a couple years back, so Van Morrison's "You've Got Ringworm" is
on there. It starts out with "I'm a Mormon," which is the kind of song
you want to hate, but can't. I also put the Spanish evening kid's show
song in there and my daughter is in love with it. (I wish English had a
word for evening kids' shows; in Czech you can just say vecernicek and
be done with it.)

I had to cut one track at the last minute due to intersong intervals, so
Religion for Retarded had to go.

Erik

Latest posts