steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I have a microsoft broadband wireless router and I wnat
to use remote desktop from work but I cannot connect to
my home comupter, even from another comupter at home on
the same workgoup. Can anyone help?
email me directly please.

Take a look in Help and Support for the details. You'll need to set up the
machine you're going to access before attempting to do so from another one.
If you have additional questions, I suggest you post to the
microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely newsgroup. This newsgroup supports
Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and software, not remote access.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC